Shortcut to Main Menu Shortcut to Body Shortcut to Body

Korea Environment Corparation

Management Disclosure

International Board

"[Invitation] The 17th Policy Consultation Forum of the Seoul Initiative Network on Green Growth" detailed page

Provides title, write date, read count, content, and file information.

[Invitation] The 17th Policy Consultation Forum of the Seoul Initiative Network on Green Growth

• write_date2022-09-27
  • read count2269

Seventeenth Policy Consultation Forum of the Seoul Initiative Network on Green Growth: 

“Accelerating Collaboration Efforts to Achieve Carbon Neutrality in Asia and the Pacific.”  

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Seventeenth Policy Consultation Forum of the Seoul Initiative Network on Green Growth to be held on 1st November 2022.  

The seventeenth Policy Consultation Forum of the SINGG will be organized with the theme “Accelerating Collaboration Efforts to Achieve Carbon Neutrality in Asia and the Pacific.” The Forum will provide member States with a chance to understand the regional trends for carbon neutrality and identify opportunities to apply relevant strategies in their own country. In addition, the Forum aims to accelerate cooperative efforts with other member countries and sectors such as businesses to realize carbon neutrality in their country.

Should you be interested and available, kindly confirm your participation by 20 October 2022

via the registration link: <i>https://forms.office.com/r/avyzjp5wBE </i>

<i>
</i>

For further information, please contact Mr. Ban-seok Oh at ban-seok.oh@un.org with a copy to ESCAP-EDD-EDPS at escap-edd-edps@un.org, 

or visit here<i>https://www.unescap.org/events/2022/17thSINGGFORUM </i>

<i>
</i>

We look forward to your positive consideration of this invitation and to welcoming you to the forum.

*Attached file 1. Concept note of the 17th SINGG Forum

2. Flyer of the 17th SINGG Forum

You can view previous and next posts.
prev post 2022 The 17th SI Policy Consultation Forum Outcome Report
next post Call for the 2024 Seoul Initiative Network on Green Growth Project Idea Proposal