Korea Environment Corparation
- Confiscated Goods Recycling Program
- Financial Support for the Recycling Establishment
- Packaging Material and Method Inspection
- Medical Waste Container Inspection
- Agricultural Waste Collection and Disposal Program
- Environmental Assessment of Recycling
- Environmental Statistics Information
- Operation and management of resource circulation system
K-eco contributes to the advancement of efficient use of resource and resource recirculation system by transporting, storing, disposing, and recycling illegal game machines and oil products acquired by the police and the prosecutors into legal objects using its own manpower, equipment, and facilities.
Resource Recovery of Illegal Game Machines and Computers
The game machines and computers acquired from investigation authorities are stored and they selected in accordance with the Business Process Guideline of Confiscated Goods based upon the authorities' direction of disposal. There recyclable items are sold through competitive bids and other items are sold to disposal agencies or recycling agents after their use is abolished.